03 May 2010

wait, what? 6 weeks, 5 days? really?

Can't believe that in about 6 weeks, 5 days, I will have a baby.

So, lets see whats happening now? My wedding rings don't fit anymore :/ but my grandmas wedding band now fits on my ring finger, so that will do for now. I haven't slept through the night in god knows how long. Starting at about 3am I will get up every hour to do something, bathroom, blow my nose, flip sides, stretch legs, etc.

This non-sleep, along with the increase in anxiety levels has made me incredibly clumsy, forgetful, and hot tempered, all in all a wonderful person to be around haha. I love my husband for his incredible patience with me, I can't even think how many times we have this conversation:

Darin (in his most calming voice): *sigh* "We already went over this"
Me: *sigh* "oh yeah..."

Even though this has been the most un-enjoyable trimester of my pregnancy, its still pretty good. There are some great parts like seeing my belly move all over the place (weird, kind of like alien). I can't wait to meet our little daughter, I'm hoping this last month or so will go by fast. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment