07 January 2010

Hooray for 2010

I am already excited about this year! I have set up some personal goals and I am happy to get started on actually achieving them. At the end of 2009, my husband and I found out we were going to be parents. Since I found out I will be a mom this June, I have officially subtitled 2010 as the year of no complaints. So far, it has actually made my life easier and much happier.

I have also decided to start a lucrative hobby, its about time I start selling stuff I like to make! I started knitting again, a craft my mom introduced to me years and years ago. I have had so much fun so far, and I feel like it is a hobby that can keep me busy for the rest of time! haha Here are some of the first things I've made this year:



Here's to a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment