21 August 2010

Happy Birthday to all the Grandmas out there!

Yesterday was a big day, and I just didn't get around to writing about it. First of all, it was my moms birthday. I love my mom! I feel so lucky to have her in my life, she has taught me how to be a kind and loving person and I don't know what I'd do without her. I am so happy that Lily has a Grandma like her. Happy Birthday Mom! I love you always.

Yesterday was also my first day back to work. It went well, I think. I was very busy at work, so that helped keep my mind off home. It was really nice to see my co-workers and joke around with them all day. I missed that. I was lucky enough to come home for lunch to nurse Lily, a wonderful bonus to working close to home. The best part about being back at work, was coming home at the end of the day. Darin and I both came home at the same time, and Lily was soooo excited and happy to see us. The three of us sat on the couch and poked at Lily to get every last smile and giggle out of her. She looked so happy to be with her mom and dad again.

Lily was lucky enough to spend the day with her Grammie while I was at work. Her birthday is today, Happy Birthday, Grammie! (I still can't believe how close my parents birthdays are to Darin's parents birthdays.) I couldn't have asked for a better mother-in-law. She is so wonderful with Lily and I'm so amazed at her generosity and kindness. I am lucky to have a second mom like her. Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment