28 July 2010

carpe diem!

Lily is finally sleeping. She was up more than usual last night. I really hope she will get back to her other schedule soon. She woke up at 6am, ate, and then cried off and on until 8am. Ugh, it was a little much for me so early in the morning, especially since I had been getting up every two hours to nurse her. My mind was filled with everything I have to do today and I was upset that now I had to do that all on a bad nights sleep. Thank goodness for Darin, he watched her while I took a relaxing shower to get my sanity back.

Of course, when I say I have a lot to do, it is because my mom and sister will be over today, which means I can run out and get some errands done! I never thought I would be day dreaming about all the wonderful things I can do when I have a car and a babysitter haha. This is what excites me now.

One of my errands is to get some pictures developed. I don't remember seeing this picture before, but I love it. It's Grandma Lehman holding Lily at the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment